My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

only 99 days to go!

I can't believe it's less then 100 days now! The time is slowly approaching!!!!! I had a lot of fun on the family camping trip, SO much fun that I forgot to take a 25 week pic out in the wilderness :) However, I will have a 26 week pic coming your way tomarow I'm sure.
I was suprised by my Aunt and the rest of my family on the camping trip with a baby shower :) She did such a good job! The games were hilarious and the presents were so percious! Both Brian and I felt very very blessed. As soon as I got home I set them all up in Ronan's room hehehe
Other highlights from the trip included, rafting around with my mom and mother in law, rafting with Brian :), playing croquet (and winning), the demented scary stories told around the fire hahah, seeing shooting stars at night, the ride up with Brian and Hazel, watching our new movies, scooping up nasty roadkill with my Aunt and gagging the whole time, watching Hazel dive into the water then roll around in the dirt (nasty) and singing worship songs to our heavenly father around the campfire.
The not so fun parts were having to pee 2 times a night, with the outhouse really far away. (ended up just going in the bushes next to the tent haha) trying to get out off the airmattress, for some reason that was hard to do with a belly. OH and listening to the creepy camping neighbors next to us snore ALLLL NIGHT!
I can't believe next year I will have an 8 month old to cart around with me!!! Lord, what a blessing! Praise you God!!!!!
In more sad news, one of the sweet girls from my due date club, who was due the same day as I lost her son :( My heart just breaks for her and her family. Only God knows why these things happen in our lives, but while I only lost Adriel at 8 weeks, I still know the ache of loss and it's a kind of ache no one can heal but our Lord. Please pray for her and her family.
I'm trying my best to not let the loss effect me, or stress me out too much. I know that God is in control, and I trust him with Ronan. His plans for Ronan are seperate from my own, and I know he loves him. However it does awaken me to the reality and the importence of kick counts. I'm sure I will probably be doing them twice a day atleast.
I pray that everyone is having a safe and happy week! God bless you all.

<>< Melissa

1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun time! And what a complete blessing it is to see Ronan growing more and more each day! How we love this little boy!! How we cherish each and every child that God creates!! Love you Peanut!!

    ReplyDelete