Last night Brian and I were talking, and discussing when we wanted to officially get things started for #2. It took a long time to finally get pregnant, and while I HOPE that Lord willing, it doesn't take that long, we think starting sooner rather than later is a good idea. We want them to be close in age and if we got pregnant any time after January I think it would be a great age gap. SO I called my dr. and we set up a consultation for Dec. 9th, ONE DAY before Ronan turns ONE! I figure we will probably discuss treatment plans, which I am hoping he will be on board with just going straight to injectables and skipping the clomid, since that is what worked for us. I see no reason why he wouldn't. I am also hoping that he suggests an HSG. While it isn't a FUN procedure it does an excellent job clearing everything out in there and increasing your fertility for the following 3 months. I would love to have everything in our favor when we start treatment.
Anyway, that is my update. I feel nervous, excited, anxious all at once :)
So excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteYayyy!!! Maybe we'll be cycling together!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brandi :)
ReplyDeleteAmanda- YAY! Maybe we will! I really hope you get your BFP soon!!!