My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Contentment and anticipation

These last few weeks I feel especially blessed to be Ronan's mom. He is so interactive lately. He loves finding airplane's in the sky, says "bwuds" in his soft high voice as he points to the birds flying above. He can repeat just about anything I say, and loves to do so. Each night before he goes to bed we have a brief dance party. I have this little disco colored light thing in his room that flashes colors all over the walls while we dance lol. I really need to get this on tape. He is just so fun.
Another new thing has been the discovery of babies. Originally I wanted him to become comfortable with babies because we were going to see my cousin who has a 6 week old. I wanted him to know that he needs to be gentle and soft with the baby.
I didn't know he was going to fall in love with babies. Each time the baby would cry, his face would get so sad. He would point to the baby with a concerned face and say, "baby".
He has a baby doll at home that he loves to hold, kiss and hug. It melts my heart everytime and leaves me anxious to give him his own little baby to love and cuddle <3

I am on CD 24, 10 days or so until my LAST CYCLE before moving on to IVF. Brian and I feel like the door to IUI/ Injectibles (what we used for Ronan) was completely closed now. We found out our insurance wasn't supposed to cover as much as it did. If we were to do it now it would be 2,000 dollars a try. It took 6 tries to get Ronan... add up that math... we cannot afford that. IVF will be cheaper in the long haul. Until then I am still praying for a natural miracle, but feel good about our situation now. I am so excited to move on and build our family!!! less than 3 months now until I start the process!!! Brian and I are getting soooo excited :)

Thank you Lord for my son, for allowing me to be a mom. I pray that soon we will be able to expand our family :) I also thankyou for my husband and all my family who are supportive and loving. You have given me so much. I praise your name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment