http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr343/MelissaHolman345/IMG_20120415_104530.jpg
Here are some picture updates! Tummy is getting QUITE large, so far no additional stretch marks *crosses fingers*
And I have been having a BLAST decorating the nursery. I love painting, so this has been a fun project.
Sleep, and getting comfortable in general are an issue of their own. My back is like always spazzing out. The good news??? I am getting my bean bag chair in tomorrow!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! I will probably be living in this thing. I seriously cannot wait. We also ordered a trampoline for Ronan. Seeing as it's a little more difficult for me to get him out of the house lately, we've been trying to problem solve and come up with ways to keep him busy around the house!
My back yard is not huge, so we are trying to use our space wisely. We'll be extending our fence along the side of our house in a few weeks to create a little more space for Ronan.
10 more weeks until I will feel GOOD about going into labor. And 10 more weeks until my DOCTOR thinks I will go into labor... I am not so sure about that though. I really think I will be one of those women that just continues to hang on and on... I cannot even FATHOM having my water break on it's own, or contractions starting before 40 weeks. I guess we'll see!!!!
Ronan and I have been starting a Bible story time at 10:00 AM every morning. He loves it, and I absolutly LOVE teaching him about his Heavenly Father :)
Praise God for all His goodness, and allowing me this very special job of being a wife and MOM!!!! I seriously cannot believe I will have three soon. Someone please pinch me!!!!
you look beautiful!! & you will be amazed at how big you get :). all for a great cause ;)!! the nursery looks wonderful. i did not go into labor with my twins on my own either & was induced--no biggie!! at any rate, those precious boys will be in your arms before you know it!!
ReplyDelete