My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Pictures

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App A few days before the twins arrival Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Just after birth Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Kaden Kenneth and Trystan Travis Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Daddy and Kaden Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Daddy and Trystan Things are going well, the boys had their first check up today Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App I am getting a little nervous of what it's going to be like when Brian goes back to work. My Mother in law was going to stay and help, but she is leaving on Sunday. A lot sooner than I had planned, so I am having some anxiety over that, especially since I am still in so much pain. Praying the Lord will give us both strength for what is to come and heal me quickly. All in all, I am one happy mother of three. AND I got them all in by 26... I turn 27 on Sunday, and I just really didn't want to be 27 yet lol I also didn't want to share my birthday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment