My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2012

10 weeks postpartum

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Check me out!!!!! 2 months after twins and I am back to pre pregnancy weight!! I am so excited. It feels so great to have my body back. And with that comes an increase in my energy level, and just an all around confidence builder! I wish I had pictures to show you of Kaden and Trystan being dedicated today in church, but we only did a video. Maybe I can get the video on here. It was a very special day. The boys wore cute matching outfits,we all stood before our church and Brian read allowed our chosen verses for the boys. For Kaden we chose: 24 “‘“The Lord bless you     and keep you; 25 the Lord make his face shine on you     and be gracious to you; 26 the Lord turn his face toward you     and give you peace.”’ For Trystan we chose: 13 For you created my inmost being;     you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;     your works are wonderful,     I know that full well. Ronan loved the extra attention too :) My little man Ronan has been blooming so much lately. His imagination is really taking off, and it is so much fun to see all his adventures unfold haha. He is also really doing great all potty training. Since I don't have time to consistently take him to the potty, we just leave his diaper off and he goes on his own, and is rewarded wi chocolate chips :) he has onlypeed on the floor a few times! His language is just exploading too! Suddenly he is speaking full sentences! I am so proud of him. The twins are sleeping better and for longer stretches, which is very nice. It's just getting better and better :) Tomorrow we are taking all the boys to my husband's boss's house for a party. All the managers and up were invited to his ginormous house with an indoor pool and such :) I am excited to dress up and take all my boys :) Maybe I will even think to snap a picture of Brian and I :) Hope everyone enjoys their labor day weekend!!!

1 comment: