My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 24, 2013

October.....

Brian and I have been thinking and praying a lot on our future.... Mostly when we want to go back for our frozen babes ;) We are feeling surprisingly ready NOW!!! However, there is a lot of stuff I want to do over the summer, crazy stuff that I would prefer to do without a baby in my tummy :) So we will probably be looking to transfer around October. That would make the twins and a new baby exactly 2 years apart. It sounds crazy to a lot of people. But honestly, we feel like we have hit this level of chaos that it just wouldn't really make a difference. I love the idea of having Them close to age, so that we can go through the chaotic stage all at one... Then enjoy the slower pace of life together too. Maybe we will finally get a girl this time around??? I would be happy with all boys too thouh.... And maybe.... Maybe we won't get to meet them at all, which completely breaks my heart, but I do understand that it could happen. We have discussed that too. If neither of them take, we will most likely begin paperwork to start the adoption process right away. Life is so exciting, and I love how crazy mine is. I fully trust God to lead my family in the direction HE wants. It is slightly terrifying, but I am just choosing to trust. Next week I am getting a NEW STROLLER!!! It officially for Kaden and Trystan's first birthday party... Which I still need to plan, and think about themes and decorations... But yeah, my mom and MIL went in together to get me a new stroller! I cannot wait. It's a four seater, that can handle a car seat in one of the spots, it for now, will allow me an extra spot to put grocery items in. Or just my diaper bag, and I will be able to comfortably travel with my guys. It is supposed to fold up really easy, which was the problem with my last stroller. It was a pain in the BUTT to take out and out away. But back to the birthday party... Are the twins REALLY already one year old almost???!!! It is just nuts... I have no idea what to do for a theme... We are holding the party at a local park, it will be potluck style. Guess there really doesn't have to be a theme, I just want it to be beautiful,and memorable... If you have any ideas, pass them on :)

2 comments:

  1. hi melissa, i met you when my DIL was in the ttcma group a few years ago. she also had twin boys that are now 3 and a half. congrats on that stroller -- that is planning ahead for ya!! and God bless you on your journey to enlarge your family. if you do adopt soon, will you go for a girl or just whoever is available?

    terre from 'zoomama speaks'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I could totally say, "girl" for adoption... But I just know, right when I say that, God will bring along a sweet little boy to add to our family lol.

    We are open to whom ever God has intended for our family. I hope I do get a daughter some day, but I trust God's design for my family :)

    Congrats on your DIL!!!! Big families are such a blessing :) it is everything I had dreamed about and more :)

    ReplyDelete