This blog is a dedication and celebration of the beautiful gift of life God has blessed a once "barren" woman. A place to share my life experiences as a mother, wife, friend and child of God. A place to vent my struggles with infertility and trying to conceive. And a place to share the amazing things God is doing in my life everyday!
Friday, July 5, 2013
Back on B/C
For those who don't know B/C= birth control.
My cycles were soooo wonky and I wanted to make sure my uterine lining was getting regularly shed well before we attempt another transfer.
I go back and forth on when I want to do it. My heart tugs to do it sooner rather than later. I want all the odds in favor for those little ones. I want my body to be young and healthy, selfishly, I also want to be able to bounce back quicker too.
We met with the RE a few weeks ago and they sent us a calendar!
If you remember my journey, Ronan was conceived Friday the 13th lol, the twins were conceived on Halloween ( along with the remaining embryos of course)
So what is funny, is we talked to them about wanting to transfer ONE around the end of October, giving a 2 year gap, Lord willing that perfect embryo sticks :(
The date they picked for the transfer? October 31st lol.... Sounds about right.... Lol
I am starting my prayer quest for whomever the embryologist chooses to put back first.
Lord,
Please guide my doctor's hands. May they be steady and swift. I pray that the thawing process is flawless and that the embryo you choose to grow inside me would thrive for 9 months! I so desire to meet these two little tot-sicles ;)
Please protect them.
I trust you with all of my children. I know they are YOURS, on loan to me. I trust you know best.
In your name I pray, amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
will join you in that prayer. wishing you powerful blessings as you start this journey again -- God knows your heart and I am certain He has it planned out for you and yours.
ReplyDeleteThank you Terre!!!
DeleteExciting! Joining you in prayer for that little babe. Love your journey, your heart, and those frozen embabies!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mandy :) ditto to you!
ReplyDelete