My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 13, 2014

The end of my miracle...

I started to bleed last night. I have been feeling "off" the last few days....

I had an ultrasound this morning.

Ultrasound showed that the pregnancy is still there but not nearly as far along as it should be, I am unfortunately very certain of my dates. I know what it should look like by now. All we saw was a 3 mm sac. There was some gray ish matter inside. No clear yolk sac or fetal pole.
We drew blood to look at HCG. I am feeling very confident that I am miscarrying.
I am absolutely heart broken. I was so excited for this miracle. However, I also recognize how blessed I am already. Praying that God will comfort us through this time and bring us another baby in His time.

5 comments:

  1. Oh hun ! I am so sorry :( This is heart breaking . Praying for a easy recovery for you .Lord give Melissa strength and understanding in this great time of pain and sorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my thoughts are with you. ~~~terre

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry! Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh Melissa no!! my heart dropped when I read your blog title :(. I just hate this for you. always praying & believing in our God of miracles...

    ReplyDelete