Almost 9 weeks, and for the last 2 days, I have been able to pick up this little miracle's heart beat on my doppler at home <3
It's the most wonderful sound. A huge beaming smile covers my face when it pops up... What a glorious, redeeming miracle.
Thank you God.
I remember when I found out I was pregnant this time around... I was mad. I didn't want to go through another loss. I had it in my mind that my body was incapable of producing a healthy natural pregnancy. Only through medication.
I gave up on my body. God didn't. He gave me a miracle, and I am completely in awe of the beauty of it all.
I can't wait to find out who this kid is!!!!
ahhhhh I have been meaning to comment forever!!! I seriously 100% COULD NOT BE HAPPIER FOR YOU!!!!!! God is so good to be bringing us these miracle surprise baby #4's!!!!!! I love it when He shows up in such a way to get His glory!!!!! can't wait to read more about your journey!!
ReplyDelete