My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2014

15 weeks!

Wow, this pregnancy is going by so fast! I am very busy right now with my volleyball schedule. Our team is doing so great and I am having so much fun, but I am so totally exhausted!!!Ronan is in full on school mode. Yes, my 4 year old. That kid loves his work books. Every day at 9:00 we have school time. We all go into the school room and Ronan does his math work book, addition and subtraction, first grade level!!! He also practices reading and his other work books.The twins, who are 2, love their puzzles, and coloring. Making towers with Legos and using their marble run.And I sit on hour floor and facilitate lol.I am starting to feel little flutters from this baby :) and verrrrry soon we will be finding out the gender. We have names picked out for a son and daughter. I love them both so much! Can't wait to find out which one we will use!!!!Yesterday I had an OB appt. I got to take a sneak peak at the baby :)My OB also discussed the birth plan. He suggests a VBAC which is what I want, but I want to labor at the hospital. Call me crazy, I don't care. But after having losses, I love being around doctors. So even with the 1% chance of uterine rupture during labor? I want to be labor ing THERE. So he suggested an induction around 39 weeks. I do REALLY well being induced. Ronan was induced at about 41 weeks. Kaden and Trystan at 35. Kaden came SO easy after they broke my water. Trystan got stuck transverse with his cord- which was the reason for the c-section.So all in all, I feel REALLY good about everything. Can not wait to find out!!!!!Ronan is hoping for another boy. "So we can have FOUR boys and I can call us, 'THE HOLMAN BROTHERS!!!!'"Kaden and Trystan both say it's a girl.I think it's probably a boy lol. My heart and gut said girl from the beginning... But my heart and gut are usually wrong when guessing genders.... So I am going with boy.Brian always says boy because he can't imagine anything different. LolStay tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Cannot wait until you find out.
    FTR, I'm saying that sweet baby is a girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, so sweet! after i had delivered 3 boys in a row, i got pregnant again unexpectedly. i felt it was a girl from the very beginning. i even had an u/s and my DH at the time did not want to know. so in the delivery room, i found out that she was a girl. it was the best surprise ever.....it took me a week or two to quit saying 'he/him'. i wish you much happiness either way.

    ReplyDelete