My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

33 weeks!


7 more weeks to go... Lord willing less :) Every day I get more and more anxious to meet the little guy hoggin' up all my belly room!!!
Things are going well, I still have a sore throat off and on, so I've been mostly staying at home.
I got my diaper bag in the mail, and I've already got it all stocked up :) It's so cute I love it!!!
I also have my car seat installed now! I feel like everything is pretty much ready!!!
Tummy is getting tighter and tighter and is sticking out further!! I find myself miscalculating it's size on a regular basis. I often open doors on it, or drop food on it. It's really weird, and funny at the same time. Atleast Brian thinks it's hilarious.
I cannot believe it's almost Novevember!! I am hoping to go into labor at the end of November, I just cant believe the time is coming!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord please keep Ronan safe, keep us both healthy. I pray that Ronan will make a safe entrance into the world in your time God. All I care about is his safety. I ask these things in your name. AMEN!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, you are just such a beautiful preggo lady!! :) Your happiness just radiates out from your photos... love watching your belly grow!

    ReplyDelete