My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2009

35 weeks!


35 weeks pregnant today! WAHOOOOOO! That means only 2 weeks until I am considered "full term" and 5 weeks away from my actual due date! HOLY COW!!!! Sometimes it still seems too good to be true. I'm so anxious for him to just get here already so I can hold him in my arms and meet his needs directly. I look forward to all the little things. Putting him in his car seat, dressing him, changing him, nursing him, watching him sleep, listening to all his little sounds... *sigh* I just cannot wait!!! Lord, let the time fly by!!! Keep him safe!

So a lot has happened! I had my appt. on monday, his heart beat sounded excellent, but I am measuring a tad small. The top of my uterus is only measuring around 32 cm I believe, when it should have been measuring around 34. It's not an exact science as, it can be appear smaller depending on his position. The Dr. figured it's probably just because he has "dropped" quite a bit. He palpated my stomach and could tell his little head was really far down there :) But just to be safe and not just assume it's his position he sent me for a growth ultrasound.
I was so looking forward to seeing his cute little face again, but on wednesday (my ultrasound) all we could see were body parts :) which are equally as important, just not as *cute* hehe. His head was too far down to see. But his heart looked excellent. The blood flow from the umbilical cord into his little body looked great, and he measured about 4 lbs 15 oz. so... 5 lbs pretty much. She said that was right on track for where I am at, a little small in the 28th percentile, but nothing to be concerned about- he is just petite. She guestimates that by the time of delivery he will be about 7 lbs if I were to deliver full term. I can live with that!

The next thing on my plate was to get my h1n1 vaccination. I have had the crappiest time trying to get it. Thankfully my awesome hubby made some calls and got me an appt with my OB (whom i had previously talked to, and they wouldnt do anything for me) but Brian apparently is a smooth talker ;) and got me in within minutes. So after a peaceful walk with my dog today I jetted off to the hospital, got my shot and then stopped by Panda Express on the way home :) It was a good day.

I also packed my toiletry bag today for the hospital. Next I need to pack my actual hospital bag! It's all so exciting!!!

In other news, my body is really hitting some limits. My poor back is ALWAYS sore, and nothing seems to eleviate the pain besides laying down- which gets old fast. Ronan is pretty low, so I can feel his every movement of his head on my cervix, OUCH! haha it's all so very worth it though!

So that is all for now. I have moved to appts once a week now! Every friday!!! WOO HOOOO only one month left!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment