My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm going to be an Auntie!

My sister just called to tell me that she is pregnant! the stinker kept it a secret! She is almost 12 weeks pregnant! I am so so happy for her. It was like their first cycle off b/c and she is 32. Such a complete difference... I was 22 when we started actively trying. I went OFF b/c at 21!! And as most of you know didn't get my miracle until 24! If I weren't holding my sweet Ronan in my arms I think my hubby would've had to put me in the looney bin!! But all things serious, it would've trully broken my heart.. not that I wouldn't be happy for her, or thankful she didn't have to go through the crud i've been through, it would've just killed me to see my sister go through the one thing my heart desired so desperately with such ease, as i sat there waiting and waiting with one baby already in heaven... most of you who've experienced this struggle will know what i mean...
THANKFULLY God knows our limits and i sit here completely fulfillrd and happy for my wonderful sister! thank you Lord for your compassion!!!
our kids will only be 9 months apart!

in other news, i really need to take some cute 2 month pics of Ronan, so that will be my project and goal tomorrow.
i have been really good about getting out and exercising everyday! i just wear Ronan in the baby bjorn and it gives my work out a little extra challenge! hopefully the lbs will shed a littlr quicker now,
My brother in law is getting married at the end of may and i'm singing at the wedding, so i hope to be back to pre pregnancy weight.

Ronan isn't sleeping quite as angelically anymore. He hates the swaddling now and is strong enough yo break free, and in doing so wakes up in the process. it's midnight now and i think im going to leave him un swaddled and see how it goes...

well he's asleep so i should turn in also... goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment