My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa visited!

It was a good weekend! My husband's parents (whom I aboslutely love to death) visited for a couple of days. They hadn't seen Ronan since he was about 2 weeks old!!! It was so much fun for them to see the changes. I tried to attach the video of their visit, but each time I try, it just says, "uploading video" for hours!!! grrr it worked on FB! oh well Ronan slept 7 hours STRAIGHT LAST NIGHT!!! I couldn't believe it! I won't expect it EVERY night, but will feel blessed when it does happen. I found this great probiotic powder that is refrigerated and is specially designed for ages 0-5 years of age!!! I wish I had seen it sooner! Now I just put half a tsp of the powder in his bottle at night, about a couple hours after his new antibiotic, which I love SO much better. They aren't bright pink, so they don't stain his clothes- and they smell SO much better. It's grape flavored and Ronan seems to tolerate it much better. I can't remember if I mentioned on here or not, but the fertility clinic that I went to is opening another branch a LOT closer to us! We are so excited! It would take us about an hour to get to the clinic before. It wasn't SO bad, and was worth it for the excellent care, but this one will be right next to the hosipital I delivered at! Only 15 minutes away! YAY!!! We've discussed when we would want to start trying for our next child, and I am thinking around December, when Ronan will be 1 year old. I figure it will probably take a couple months- hopfully not too much longer now that we found something that works with my body. Only the Lord knows. I DO know that I would love to also adopt a child. I really feel like God has been slowly preparing our hearts, and our home to love and care for children that are our flesh and blood, but also children that need to be saved from less fortunate situations. I was so proud of my hubby the other day. He came home from work and told me about a co worker who accidently got his gf pregnant- She wants to abort. Brian went on to tell him how amazing having a child is, and that there are so many people who would love to take care of her child. He wasn't so sure about the idea of adoption, so Brian told him that WE would adopt their baby in a heart beat. We know and understand the value of a life, and he wouldn't feel right unless he let her know that she had options. I don't know if anything will come of it- Only God knows- but atleast THEY know there are options, and if God so chooses, we WILL keep our word and love and care for that baby. I have been feeling so much more... alive lately. I have been getting back into the word (my Bible) and praying so much more! I was really feeling like I was in a rut for awhile. I don't feel like I am completely out yet- I just feel alot better. It's so hard- I feel like I get so caught up in taking care of Ronan, i forget about my spirtual life. God deserves more than that. God, you are so good. Please forgive my laziness. I am going to try harder to show your love. Please USE me Lord. I would hate to think that my life has been for nothing. USE ME, help me to love others. I pray that they would see, just by LOOKING at me that you are in control of my life. I pray that you will give me oportunities to tell others about your love, that they may also be saved and feel the love you have for them. Thank you Lord. Thank you for every breath you allow me. Thank you for keeping my family safe. I praise you for all the blessings you've allowed us. We are so unworthy. Please continue to give Brian strength as he works these two jobs. I pray that our loan modification would be finished at the end of this month- as the government has told us it would. I also pray that Brian gets this new job. His interview went really well, and I just hope and pray that it is your will that he finally get a management position. We will love and trust with whatever happens. I am just so proud of my husband, Lord, all of his hard work. I just pray you would bless his SOCKS OFF!!! He is so good to us. Please keep Ronan safe. I pray that the Kidney reflux would right itself, and that his body continues growing stronger and healthier everyday. As Easter approaches, I pray you would remind us of the great sacrafice you made for us... Thank you for Jesus. He is our real true HERO. I Love you Lord, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment