My little boy is 8 months old! I cannot believe how fast its going by... oh and FYI my apostrophe button isnt working. Ronan got to my lap top and messed with the button. Oh well, i never claimed to have perfect grammar to begin with :)
We have had a tough week dealing with financial problems associated with the economy. I am sure many of you are feeling the impact in some form or another. I am not going to go into the details of how its impacting our family, but what I will say is that during this time of fear, frustration and trial, I find it SO comforting that I dont have to worry! Its my first instinct of course, but sooner rather than later I find its pointless.
Thank God he sees the big picture!!! I have so much peace about our current situation, and find it odd that it takes something like this to rattle me around and remind me of the purpose of my life here. To use my time wisely, to LOVE God, to LOVE others. I am more grateful for my role as a wife and stay at home mom then I have ever been. I want to be the best home maker I can be. I want to greet my husband when he comes home with a kiss. Give him the safe haven he needs to relax at the end of his work day and love and cuddle him :) I want my child to know that his mommy is always here for him. I want him to feel safe and build the kind of self esteem that will eventually develop him into a strong young man.
I want him to learn about our Heavenly Father, and see Him in our every day lives. I want to be a mama that EXAMPLES Gods love, not just teaches it.
Thank you Lord that I can trust you when things seem lost. When financial problems happen. We can trust you. Thank you for my husband who loves you So much. Thank you for our beautiful son who, I pray will love you too someday.
I am a blessed woman!!! Look at my adorable little boy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment