My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Hiking!

Today we hiked at Silver Creek Falls. It was a beautiful day!!! We had so much fun, and even had a delicious bbq lunch in the park :) After the glorious hike, we headed back to my parents house for the day. It got me all the more excited for Ronan's first camping trip coming up at the end of the month! Speaking of which, I will most likely be starting my period any day now which means that during the camping trip i will have my "fertile" time... if I do at all that month, and after some thought, Brian and I have decided to "not try, not prevent" for a couple of months before we officially begin trying with our RE. If it were completely up to me I would wait until the RE. I guess I feel safer that way since our first baby was conceived naturally and we sadly lost him... I know the Lord is in control though, and a few months of "not trying, not preventing" won't hurt.
ANYWAY, back to our wonderful day of hiking!!! Here are some awesome pics!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment