About time to call it quits with pumping. I am hardly producing anymore, maybe 8 oz a day. I will continue nursing Ronan in the evenings and in the morning I think, and just let him naturally wean himself. But I will supplement with formula now until he switches to whole milk in about a month. WOW I cannot believe he is almost a year old. It's unreal. He is really moving around the house lately, walking from couch to couch, and standing by himself for long periods of time. Soon he is going to be walking! I wonder if it will be by his birthday????
I recently scheduled his next ultrasound for his kidney reflux. The end of December. REALLY praying for good results. I have a feeling it is clearing up on it's own. I really do. However there is no real way of knowing without the ultrasounds or x rays.
Only a couple more months before we start planning to go back to the RE! I suppose I should call and set up an appt in case there is a long wait. I am so nervous to do it though for some reason???
I also want to loose just a few more lbs before going in. I want to start much lower before my next pregnancy. I was about 140 last time. Which is healthy for a 5'7 woman, but i am 135 now, and would like to be closer to 130 before getting pregnant again.
So much happening! I love love love my life right now. I am thoroughly enoying being a wife and mama. I am enjoying this season of life!!! Thank you God for giving me the most precious gift!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment