Well, the vitamin C did start something, but I think it was just break through bleeding. Oh well. It was pretty much just spotting for a few days. However the pain in my ovaries and lower back is mostly gone, so that is a good thing!
I have been spending most of my free time these days directing a musical for my church. It is a Christmas program designed for children ages k-8th grade. I was expecting about 10 kids at our first rehearsal yesterday... I had 45!!!! WOW. It was great! I was a little overwhelmed, but am really excited now. I have a lot of planning to do, and Brian is just the best ever.
He did all the power point, helped lead some songs with the kids, set up tables and chairs, met and talked with parents, all while holding Ronan while he slept on his shoulder and a smile on his handsome face!!!!! I married SUPER MAN!!!!!
I am also getting prepared for Ronan's 1st birthday (yikes) and planning my friends 21st birthday party- it's going to be one of the murder mystery parties where someone dies, and someone at the party is the murderer. You get to dress up and be someone your not- I love it ;)
I am going to be a saloon girl! woo woo! hehe
OK, well Ronan just woke up from his 2 1/2 hour nap! I think his top teeth are coming in :( poor little guy. At least he got an awesome power nap in!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment