I can't believe my baby is almost 1 1/2!!!! I took these pics at my mom's house :) He looks so much like my older brother when he was that age.
His 18 month well baby check up is on the 13th- He is doing so well. I am so proud of him. This morning he kept saying "seriously" lol he loves puzzles, coloring with chalk outside, collecting rocks (and putting them in his mouth)and snugging :)
I am a happy mama.
Today is 8 DPO, 6 days until AF should arrive... that means only 2 more cycles until we go back to Oregon Reproductive :)
Praying for continued patience...
I can't believe how old our babies are getting!!! 1 1/2 seems like an actual "kid". Crazy to think that in another 1 1/2 years, they will be three! Happy and sad thought. Good luck with this cycle. Miracles happen...I hope you get an unexpected one!!!
ReplyDeletesorry for the late reply- I KNOW!! I cannot even fathom 3 years old right now!!! I hope you get an unexpected one too!!
ReplyDelete