Well, it's back to cycle day 1. Dear AF paid me a visit- exactly 15 DPO- making it a 14 day LP. Pretty good... Exactly the same cycle length as last time to. SO obviously SOMETHING is going on in there... It's frustrating because our BD was timed perfectly- ugh... oh well. God has someting- someone else in store.
In other news, our doctor wrote out a letter of medical necessity for my condition to my insurance to see if they will cover more of the diagnosis and treatment for infertility, IVF- so that would be a HUGE blessing, I don't know how long it will take to learn if they will help out at all, but it certainly doesn't hurt to try.
Brian and I are singing a special song at church Sunday, then VBS starts. After that I am visiting some out of state family, and coming home to celebrate my birthday with friends and family- OH and the 4th of July! It is going to get pretty crazy!!! Which right now is exactly what I need :)
No comments:
Post a Comment