Both babies looked great! I am officially graduated onto my OB/GYN only :) Kinda bitter sweet. The blood clot was still there but so smushed it had no place to go and was impossible to measure. Doctor thinks it will either be gone by the next scan, or will just stay in there harmlessly and come out with the delivery.
A was very active today. We saw his/her face so clearly and lots of arms and legs flying all over :)
B was our sleeping beauty lol. I am convinced B is a girl. I could be completely wrong, but I am just sayin'...
It was a great check up.
Tomorrow is Ronan's 2 year old well baby check up.
Thursday is my OB appointment. It will be my first one since I missed the 8 week appt, due to bed rest.
A busy week, but a good week. And NOW I feel like a NEW WOMAN!!! I am NO LONGER on pelvic rest or bed rest!!! I am just FREEEEEEE!!! I am so so so happy :)
God is so good and I do NOT deserve His blessings, but I happily except them.
One thing I really need to work on is gaining weight. My doctor told me that I really needed to work on gaining 20 pounds by 20 weeks :O YIKES... that seems crazy to me. I understand though, I DO want those babies to be as big and as healthy as possibly. It's just going to be hard with this nausea.
I will add new pics as soon as possibly. I need to post another belly pic too. It seems I have definitely popped. I FEEL HUGE.
Ronan still has no clue lol. Although when he watched the ultrasound video today to pointed to them and said "babies"
I wonder what it will be like for him. I admit that I am nervous. I don't ever want him to feel unloved or too jealous. I truly hope that he falls in love with his siblings and his heart expands as I know mine will.
Anyway, that is all for now. I hope everyone is having a fantastic New Year!!! My sister in law and I are going to read through the Bible chronologically together, I am looking forward to it :)
So thankful that those two lives in you are growing and getting stronger every day!
ReplyDeleteYAY to being a free woman :). i know gaining is hard with all the nausea :(. 2% milk instead of skim (i ate cereal for dinner ALL the time when i was nauseous), avacadoes (on sandwiches & stuff), smoothies w/ full-fat yougurt, trail mix, ice cream ;)...you will be really glad you gained up from b/c the last couple of months your tummy is so smushed it is impossible to eat!! you are doing great mama!!
ReplyDelete