My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

We have names :)

Baby A = Kaden Kenneth. Baby B= Trystan Travis.

We decided to name their middle names after both of our fathers. Ken is MY dad, and Travis is Brian's.

It is so nice to address them personally.

Meanwhile my dog, Hazel, whom i love VERY MUCH has been sensing the hormones in the house, the changes in the house and has been PEEING and POOPING in my house!!!!! She does NOT do this EVER, it is not like her at all.
I have tried just about everything with her and I am just exhausted. I cannot leave her unsupervised or she takes it out on the carpet, EVEN if I JUST took her out to go potty!!!!!!

SO after thought and prayer we have decided to say bye bye to our carpets. And NO the idea of re-homing her has not entered my mind, as it is NOT an option for us. She is too much a part of our family. PLUS, with three boys and a dog I might as well say goodbye to carpets right now anyways. We will be putting in wood flooring instead. Perfect for cars, and easy clean ups... perfect for boys ;)

Anyway, that is my rant.

Time is closing in our our getaway, I cannot wait for my mystery trip with Brian for our anniversary!!!!


OH and I have been feeling the babies MUCH more frequently, it's getting so real now!!!!! Praise the LORD!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. You'll LOVE hardwood with 3 boys and a dog!! I love mine! And I love the names!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great names! Wood floors are great-we have wood throughout! Plus, if any of your little ones are prone to allergies, not having carpets will help a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for twin boys!! i admit feeling a twinge of sadness too when i found out that one of them was not a girl but twin boys are AWESOME!! plus i think same sex twins are easier just in terms of sharing a room longer, 2 of everything for clothes/shoes/etc, all boy toys, movies, etc. you are going to love every second. congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Angela! I am feeling very confidant with the decision now. SO many pros, I just couldn't ignore it any longer!

    Amanda- good point! I didn't even think about the allergies thing! I can't wait to install! I will post pics :)

    Meg- I am glad you "get it" I felt so bad for being a little upset. I am TOTALLY over it now. I seriously cannot be happier about having all boys and wouldn't change it for ANYTHING now. GAH! I just cannot wait to hold them!!!

    Glad everyone likes the names :) They feel so right!!!

    ReplyDelete