Kaden, face down. Head was buried in my hip, so we couldn't get a decent shot :(
That's his fist and foot
That's Trystan's profile
And Trystan's "thumb's up" and feet :)
It was a great appointment. I haven't received the offical report yet, but the tech said that from everything he saw, it all looked normal.
When he first put the little ultrasound wand on my belly, he looked shocked and said, "did you know you had two in there??" ... LOL I guess it got lost in the paperwork that he would be doing a twin ultrasound...
It was a solid hour and a half of looking at body parts on the ultrasound. My back is SORE.
Then I met with my Dr, and he said I measured 24 weeks, wahoo! That's 3 weeks gained from my last appt which wasn't even 2 weeks ago. Must've been a growth spurt.
After the craziness of the appointments, my hubby told me to pack our bags because in 3 days we are flying to Las Vegas to celebrate our 7 year anniversary!!! My in laws are staying at our house with Ronan, so Brian and I will be on our OWN!!!!!! ACK!!! I cannot WAIT!!!!!!
It was a good day :)
What awesome pics! So happy that both boys are beautiful and doing perfectly!!! And yay for the Vegas trip...I'm so jealous ;)
ReplyDelete