I can't break the entire trip down, but I will let you in on the highlights!!
We stayed in a Pent House Suite that was just... AMAZING!!!!! Over 1,000 sq ft for 3 1/2 days.... yes please! There was a HUGE oval tub with jets, and enough mirrors to see yourself naked in any angle... every pregnant woman's dream right? LOL.
The view was beautiful, and the weather, perfect!!!! We really felt blessed.
Here are a few pics of our room.
And here are some of the things we did. My favorite by far was the MGM hotel and the CSI experience. Brian and I are huge into mystery games. We love Big Fish games and I've played all the CSI games on the computer. We have special character names for eachother too, Agent Wolf and Agent Fox LOL. I know we are complete dorks, but we LOVE it. And YES we totoally took it seriously and solved the crime faster than anyone ;)
We also loved the Venetian Hotel. Designed to look just like Italy, with gondola rides and all. It was so fun. They actually had very pure, nice voices, and instructed us to kiss under every bridge for good luck :)
We shopped, and Brian got to play some real poker!! He has always wanted to try it out, and he did great!!! He actually came our ahead $45.00. ME on the other hand.... I just cannot do it... It's not fun to me, so loosing any money just makes me uncomfortable. I liked watching him though. He plays with his family and brothers all the time, so it was fun seeing him do it for real... with a limit ofcourse ;)
We rode the monorail everywhere, laid by the pool, and ate lot's of great food!
The one thing I thought was so funny was that everyone thought we were SO YOUNG. They were very surprised to hear it was our 7th anniversary and that we were pregnant... with TWINS, and a 2 year old at home!! The words, "full house" and "hands full" and "you've been busy" were thrown around a lot. It's funny, because they have NO idea... NO idea that I fought so dang hard for each child. They probably just think we are some young couple who are extrememly fertile. It was a weird thought to me. I almost wanted to explain, but didn't.
All in all it was a fun trip. Coming home was the BEST. I missed Ronan SO much!!! My MIL was waiting for us at the airport. I had NO idea. But then I heard his little voice, and our eyes locked. We both ran to eachother, and he held on to me soooo tight just crying and saying, "mommy! mommy!!!" *sigh* A moment I will never forget. There were so many onlookers "oohing" and "awwing" it was very sweet.
Now I am home and resting from all the adventures!!!
OH and better yet, I am coming up on 2 WEEKS of ZERO SPOTTING!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so so happy for this! I really feel like I can enjoy this pregnancy for as long as I have left until I can hold these little monkey's in my arms.
I am blessed!
Glad you had a good vacation! And have been free from spotting for 2 weeks!! :-)
ReplyDelete