This blog is a dedication and celebration of the beautiful gift of life God has blessed a once "barren" woman. A place to share my life experiences as a mother, wife, friend and child of God. A place to vent my struggles with infertility and trying to conceive. And a place to share the amazing things God is doing in my life everyday!
Monday, May 14, 2012
30 weeks!!!!!!!!!!W
WOW, I am so thankful for every week I make it here on out!! I am very anxious for my ulstrasound next week. I really want to know how much they weigh each and where my cervix is measuring. It might give me a little more indication as to when I could expect these two to show up!!!!
I am beyond excited to snuggle these two. The thing that has me most excited is the anticipation of seeing their faces for the first time <3 <3
The house is really coming along. Hauling out all the baby stuff and setting up the nursery, preparing it for new babies has been so much fun.
I had a baby shower on Saturday and it was so beautiful!!! One of my dear friends put it together for me and I felt so blessed!! I will add pics later.
Mother's Day over here was pretty laid back. Brian ordered AppleBees Car side to go hehe, and I enjoyed a feast of fooooood!!! I hardly slept last night though because I was so stuffed that it left my poor guts just crammed tight LOL
I cannot believe how big i am... it's just crazy, and I am only getting bigger....
Well, that is all for now!!! Gotta keep my toddler busy until his daddy gets home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment