This blog is a dedication and celebration of the beautiful gift of life God has blessed a once "barren" woman. A place to share my life experiences as a mother, wife, friend and child of God. A place to vent my struggles with infertility and trying to conceive. And a place to share the amazing things God is doing in my life everyday!
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
31 weeks and an AWESOME ultrasound!
What a great day today!
The further and further I get, the better I feel :) I am praying for these little monkeys to reach atleast 5 lbs each and stay in until atleast 36 weeks, at which point I will feel fantastic about delivering because they will then be considered FULL TERM!
At the ultrasound we found that both boys are in the 50th % for growth, weighing 3 lbs 12 oz, and 3 lbs 10 oz. WOO HOO! They are almost 4 pounders at only 31 weeks!!!!!!
Also, they both had the exact same HR! lol 153 BPM. The tech kept mentioning how great they looked, healthy and very VERY active :)
Another fantastic surprise???? We FINALLY saw Kaden's face and profile! Wanna see??? Ofourse you do ;)
The house is ready to go! I mean, seriously I have everything ready to go for my two newest boys! Today I got my new diaper bag, which I will need to upload pictures of later because it is absolutely adorable! I also got my nursing cover in the mail today too!!! It is picture perfect for twins. It has a built in nursing cover (made of mesh) so I can nurse both boys at once and be completely covered without using my hands :) AWESOME, pics to come on that too :)
Here is some pics of our house transformed as we get ready for babies!!!!
Where the boys will sleep (by our bed)
And the nursery...
Changing station, cute little toys given as gifts, and a lamp that goes with our theme
The boy's closet, packed with 0-3 month clothes and LOTS of diapers.
My mom painted a picture for each boy, themed after "Fox and the Hound" This is Kaden's
And Trystan's
Quilt with the nursery theme, and matching hamper
I am such a giddy little mess right now :) AHHHHH!!!! Lord, this is really happening! My perfect little embryos, those tiny little cells have bloomed into these miraculous perfect, HEALTHY BOYS!!!!!! Please Lord, help the next 4 weeks to ZOOM BY!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring these boys safe to my arms. You are Good... you are GOD, and I am so happy to be your daughter and have this enormous responsibility. I will do it right Lord. I will be an awesome mom to these boys. Thank you SO much for this gift :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment