It's 2:30 am and I am up for a midnight feeding. I figured I would take this blessed moment to wish you and yours a happy new year.
I spent most of 2012 feeling weak and limited due to a twin pregnancy. This year I am enjoying a stronger body, and am training with my husband for an event called The Warrior Dash. It's an awesome excuse to get back into ideal shape and it's benefits go to St Jude's.
The boys are growing and blessing me every day, yes alll if them, including my husband. His love for me never ceases to amaze me. Why God saved him for me? I will never know.
Here's a few of my latest pics. The boys are officially mobile! Ronan didn't start crawling until 8 months. Then his first steps were at 9 months.
The twins are 6 months (5 adjusted) and they are rocking on all floors. Mostly scooting backwards and in circles. They always back themselves under the couch lol.
Both are sitting and beginning to sleep regularly through the night, yay!!
They looove their food, and trying new things. Ronan is learning how to play with them, which warms my heart, and has been really into cooking and baking with his mommy :)
I have been thinking a lot on my frozen embryos lately... Can't wait to go back for them. Mostly likely sometime in 2014, but possibly at the end of this year. And depending on the quality and thawing, we hope to only put back one at a time this time.
Brian and I just had a date and saw Les Mis. We both sobbed the whole time... What a beautiful picture of our Savior it painted. What a wonderful Gid we serve. Through the good and the bad, He is our constant.
Okay, time for bed. Goodnight








No comments:
Post a Comment