Last year I was on bed rest for the holidays. I didn't get to do all the Christmas things I wanted to, in fact, I was terrified the entire time, and hardly even enjoyed Christmas.
This year I have gone a little over board :)
My whole house is totally decked out. It is a Christmas wonderland over here. I really need to get some pics :)
Ronan loves all the lights, he is really into the nativity set, and our books about baby Jesus. It's so much fun, and I just couldn't be happier right now!!! This is going t be the best Christmas EVER!!!
The twins are rolling all over the place, and even attempting to army crawl!!! Their adjusted age is only 4 1/2 months! What is going on with them?!
This week we are going to visit our RE and introduce the twins to him. I am so excited to take them back.... And whisper a "hi" to my other two miracles on ice... " mommy will come back for you in a couple years little ones!!"
Brian and I decided not to do presents this year, we are working really hard on getting rid of all our debt. Instead we are doing desert exchanges with our families, and fun homemade cards. E kids will have some presents to open and that will be fun :)
Ronan's third birthday is also creeping up!!!! Next week we are celebrating at me church. We are using one of the big rooms and two bouncy houses :) he chose a "pirate" themed party. He is so excited. We are all going to dress up :)
I have also been learning how to shoot a bow and arrow! I feel very... Katniss ;) my sister took up archery and is showing me the way. We have a sister date coming up, and we're going to a shooting range. I am super excited.
ALSO! Brian and I have decided to do the Warrior Dash September 2013! I have always wanted to do it, but e whole trying to conceive, and pregnancy stuff has always been in the way :)
Nothing is stoping us this year!!!
For anyone who doesn't know, the Warrior Dash is a 3 mile obstacle course/ race for st Jude's Hospital! It's the biggest obstacle course in the world! It is super intense, it mostly fun. By the end, you are just covered in mud :)
I cannot wait to train with Brian and get filthy in September!!!
Also in September we are planning a trip to DISNEYLAND!!!!! I am beyond excited!!!! My whole family is going, so the Grand parents can help watch the kids while Brian and I relive our youth and go crazy on rides!!!! I am literally LIVING for September 2013 lol.
I hope everyone enjoys this Christmas season as much as I am going to. May we all be blessed with love, joy, peace and God's beautiful gift of Jesus!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment