My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 7, 2013

My house is ever changing...

I often rearrange furniture, and love changing things up in the house. I have been like this ever since I was a kid. I would even doodle up a blue print type map and draw out how I wanted to move it, then ask my daddy to do it for me (often while I was sitting in church- shhhh)

Now, I am a big girl, and I do it all myself ;)

I can't remember if I mentioned it on here, but ever since the Super Bowl ( when we had family over) and Ronan gave up his queen sized bed, to sleep on a crib mattress in my closet, he is STILL there. It is like... His new room haha. He even has his own drawer in there now. He keeps his binky, nigh night pull ups, favorite toys, and cars in there. It really doesn't bug me at all... Actually, I kinda like it :)

Ronan's room is now back to a guest bed/ playroom.
The twin's room is also home to many many toys, and each kid has their own crib now.

It is so fun watching them grow and change!!! Ronan is making friends left and right. He loves to play soccer, tag, hide and seek, throwing rocks lol, and playing "trolls" :)
We met a family at the park, and Ronan, and the little boy became instant best friends. It was so beautiful seeing how happy it made him. Turns out they were only 3 days apart!!! Crazy. It led me to spend sometime with the mom, and she and I are now becoming friends :) play dates are in the future!!!

Kaden and Trystan, are pulling up, cruising, holding their own bottles, laughing, eating Cheerios, pirate booty, mum mums, oatmeal, various fruit and veggies, and even had some chicken tonight!
They still are not sleeping consistently through the night. Well, mostly Trystan. Kaden sleeps pretty well. But since they share a room... Well... Yeah.
Ronan loves playing with them now. He gets down on all fours and crawls with them :)
I love seeing them show love to each other. It's what I have dreamed my whole life...
I find myself so completely content and happy these days. I remember my heart ache, my fear, my pain, so well. I dont think I will ever forget. And I honestly am thankful for it. I am thankful GOD has been, and always will be in control of my journey.

On a separate note...
I have had the opportunity to really be there for some ladies in my life who are going through similar situations. And it just confirms what I already know. God is using me. I am so thankful to be able to have this knowledge and experience so I CAN help!

My heart also aches for a fellow blogger who has had a very heart aching, roller coaster journey.
I really don't even know the words to pray for her... I guess just peace. She is grieving the loss of her full term daughter, born sleeping. This after years of infertility, failed Ivf, an adoption that fell through after 11 days of bonding with the baby... It's just all too much.
There are some things I will never understand, and I am not even going to try. Just please pray for this family. God knows them, he knows their needs... I am just so broken for them....

Praying for you all, wherever you are in your journeys. May God always be present!








No comments:

Post a Comment