This blog is a dedication and celebration of the beautiful gift of life God has blessed a once "barren" woman. A place to share my life experiences as a mother, wife, friend and child of God. A place to vent my struggles with infertility and trying to conceive. And a place to share the amazing things God is doing in my life everyday!
Monday, April 22, 2013
10 months
I am having a hard time believing it has been 10 months since I gave birth to the twins... It's all kind of a big blur! I am so glad I took a lot of pictures because, man... It has gone by so fast.
Everything seems to really be coming together lately. Everyone is healthy, cold and flue season is coming to an end. The boys are napping on the same schedule ( even with Ronan) and sleeping through the night... It has been so awesome!!!
Both boys are cruising, and really getting close to those first steps!!! Ronan loves playing with them. He has little games he does with each. Pat a cake, is one of his favorites, and he also loves to get them to follow him down the hall, and into the playroom. It just warms my heart so much seeing them all playing together.
I have been looking on pinterest to see different ideas for bunk beds and ideas. I to, when we move,which will be in a year or so ( definitely before we deliver the next baby) I want one big room for the kids, and I want to make it the sleeping room. There are some amazing ideas out there for bunk beds for multiples, when I get a chance I will try to ad pics.
Then use the other rooms in the house as a play room, and a school room, a guest room ( and if we have a girl, we will use a separate room for her) then our room. It makes me so excited to dream about our next house :)
I can't believe I will be starting school with Ronan next year!!! Not that I havent been already. I was looking at the requirements for kindergarten, and Ronan is like way beyond that, in English and in Spanish lol. I am so excited!!!
In a couple days we are going on our first big vacation as a family!!! I am so pumped!!! We are going on a road trip to visit my in laws in Nevada. It's about a 9- 10 hour drive :O .... We went to the store and loaded up on snacks and goodies. I have a novel to read, the kids have their favorite blankies and toys. We have movies to watch in the car, we are like READY!!! I can't wait to have Grandma and Grandpa play with the boys while Brian and I get some alone time. My neighbors and family are so sweet and watching and house sitting for us, everythingis taken care of, and I just cannot wait to have a change of scenery for a few days...
In two months they will be ONE year old... I have to start planning their birthdays!!!!
I never thought I would be here, on the other side of infertility, with my arms litterally full of babies.
God has been using me so much in the lives of other women who are going through what I have been through, I am so thankful I can provide hope for them, and actually support them. I have a very close friend/ family member who will be going through IVF soon, please pray for her. She has been waiting for so long. I want to see that girl pregnant so bad.
Praying for all my other girls out there who are still waiting. And praising God for those who have been blessed already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment