So 2 weeks ago I got my first period post FET transfer. It was a 39 day cycle-yikes.
Since then, I have been running regularly, drinking lemon water in the morning, taking my prenatal so plus MACA, and eating a LOT of dark leafy greens. In hopes this will help with my PCOS side effects and maybe, just MAYBE give me am ovulated cycle.
Well, turns out, it's working!!!! I got a positive opk yesterday! Woo hoo! That's crazy awesome! Hubby and I have been having a blast trying, "the old fashioned way" lol, it won't hurt, that's for sure. And ya know what? God can do whatever He wants, and HE hears our prayers, so I am gonna go ahead and ask for a miracle! ... It won't hurt, that's for sure ;)
Our Christmas was so much fun.
The kids were spoiled rotten. They got these awesome new plasma scooters. We play on them through out the house every night. I used the cardboard boxes they came in to make a giant slide on our stairs haha.
Soooo many new toys.
And the Sunday before Christmas, Ronan sang on stage forth e first time!!!! I was directing a A kids Christmas choir. Ronan really wanted to sing too. He did GREAT!!!! Total proud momma moment.
The twins are really playing well together, and with Ronan. I love seeing them bond. They make up the silliest games together.... What's. Great life I have!!!
I am still working through the editing and beta reading aspects of Brian's novel. There are 5 of us in total. Our goal is to finish it by March. Then it goes off to the first editor. Then to the second editor... Then hopefully for publishing by July or August. Eeek!!! I'm so excited! It's soooo good! Can't wait to share it with you all! My husband is brilliant :)
I will be praying that you get that miracle :)
ReplyDeleteOur God is so good and bigger than anything.
So excited for Bryan's book. I cannot get enough reading in....I'm anxiously waiting
Thanks for the prayers!!!
DeleteI am glad you are excited for the book! There is so much to do!!!! Design the cover, finishing the beta reading, then on to 2 different editors!!
It's so much fun though. The book will be well worth the wait, trust me ;)