My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Keep on truckin'

Cycle #2 Another negative cycle.... Thankfully I am still having a regular cycle. The Maca is definitely regulating my hormones!!! Like I said before I am also taking royal jelly, prenatals, and I have added coQ10 along with lemon water to the daily regimen. If anything else I am super duper healthy lol. I am running regularly, keeping my weight around 135 on my 5'7 frame... So .... Doing all I can. It's up to God if He will give us a miracle :) I know He can do it. No doubt. Infact, it would knock my socks off... However, I also know how He designed me. I know I have a disease that Lord willing there is treatment for. It doesn't mean I can't dream though, right? Dream for a natural miracle, expect goodness and generosity from my Heavenly Father!!!! I am praying with my whole heart for that. If not, and He continues do give me the desire for more children we will pray about medical intervention again. I am not scared of it... I just really really want to see what can happen on my own. You never know. I know deep down, both my husband and I... We know that there are more children waiting. We know we are meant to raise more. I can't explain why, but God has made it very clear that this is what we were made for. It stinks that it doesn't come easy for us, but maybe that is what makes it so beautiful? We fight so hard, scrimp and save to bring life into this world. To show them love, and teach them about God. Sending them out as lights in this world. I can think of no greater calling. While we work on that.... We are also getting to a busy time of year! My husband who works full time, who is also in the final stages of publishing his first novel, is also going to be coaching baseball this year!!!! I am so excited for him!!!! When his season is over, it will be time for MINE!!!! For those who don't know, I am a varsity volleyball coach. I get to bring the kiddos with me. It's pretty amazing lol. So a lot going on in our home. Exciting and hopeful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment