This blog is a dedication and celebration of the beautiful gift of life God has blessed a once "barren" woman. A place to share my life experiences as a mother, wife, friend and child of God. A place to vent my struggles with infertility and trying to conceive. And a place to share the amazing things God is doing in my life everyday!
oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!! I totally felt like this would happen for you in His timing!!!!! isn't God just so good you want to weep??? praying like crazy for you & that sticky lil baby!!!!
oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!! I totally felt like this would happen for you in His timing!!!!! isn't God just so good you want to weep??? praying like crazy for you & that sticky lil baby!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes!!!!!!
DeleteI am blown away, completely blown away by this blessing. Praying with my whole heart I get to meet this baby in February!!!!
Love seeing that!!! God is sooooo good!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm beyond happy for you ! God is so good! Congrats !! H&H 9 mo to come !
ReplyDeleteThank you soooooo much!!!!
ReplyDelete