My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My miracle!!!!

God is amazing.

Full of surprises.

Today a blood test confirmed that I. Am. PREGNANT!

100% naturally pregnant. A complete miracle.

This cycle #5 since my failed FET I have been lazy with my vitamins. I started training and running. I was shocked when I got a positive opk on CD 16. I kept running anyway. Normally I don't exercise in the two week wait. I broke a personal record 9 dpo and wanted a glass of wine to celebrate, I decided to test just in case first.... A faint line.

I put the bottle away shocked. Brian saw it too.

The next morning, 10 dpo, line was still there. A liiiittle darker.

Today, 11dpo it was darker. I called my RE to ask about confirming it and getting some progesterone in case.

I usually don't get my beta checked until 14 dpo (with Ronan I think it was around 70 or 80) so this was really early, I was hoping for 20.

It came back as 21.5

I go back Thursday to make sure it's rising,

I am completely shocked.

If you know me in real life, or on Facebook, this is ABSOLUTELY PRIVATE! Please please say nothing.



4 comments:

  1. melissa~~~ i could not be happier for you! i pray for such a miracle for my elissa at some point in her life. praise God for His blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! That is amazing! Praying for awesome numbers on Thursday. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies sooo much! I feel so unworthy for such an awesome gift. But so sooooo grateful!!!!
    Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete