My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Not sure how it happened... But I will take it!!!

So, I here I am waiting and waiting for my post miscarriage period to come... We decided that we wanted to revisit IUI with injectibles. We followed my blood HCG levels down to zero almost 5 weeks ago... It should be here by now.

I tuck my little boys into bed, which means I lay down with them in there little beds. As I go so sit up, my round ligaments are screaming at me. Ouch!!! What was THAT? A random thought crosses my mind, reminding me that I feel this way whenever I O, or even more so, when I am pregnant...

I grab an LH test. Maybe it's a super late O? I dip the stick, watch the dye cross. My test line is instantly dark. Much darker than the control line. It doesn't seem normal...

I ask Brian to bring a pregnancy test home on his way back from work. I honestly didn't think much about it. Yet, at the same time, I just knew....

I had already used most of my pee on the LH test, but I got a little out for the pregnancy test.

I couldn't believe how fast it popped up...

The next morning I explained to my very confused RE's office why I wanted an HCG blood draw.

At that time, I am guessing I was 16 dpo. Or 4 weeks 2 days.
The results? 690!!!

I went in again today 18 dpo, or there abouts. 4 weeks 4 days.
1281!!!

I am just stunned!

My progesterone was 47 too. I still have my suppositories too.

Things like this don't happen to me. They just don't!

I am trying not to question it too much. Trying to just embrace this odd peace that I feel about this baby.

God,
These curve balls you keep throwing me are nuts! I trust you Lord. I always do... I hope and pray this little one makes it to our arms.
Please protect this child. Help him or her grow perfect. Knit this baby together in my womb, just the way you intend. I so desperately do not want to loose another baby, Lord. Please God. Allow this to be an easy pregnancy with a happy ending...
In your name
amen.
















6 comments:

  1. That is amazing, Melissa!!!! I am SO excited for you!!!
    Praise God for His miracle that He is knitting together in your womb!!!
    <3 <3 Praying for you, Brian, the boys and this beautiful miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the moon happy for you ! Praying for a sticky bean !

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!! That's so awesome :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete