WOOHOO! Today I am 6 weeks pregnant, I'm actually suprised by how quickley the time is going by! 3 days until my ultrasound. I will be so incredibly thrilled if everything goes just perfectly. All I want to hear is, "everything looks great!" Oh Lord, how wonderful that would be!!!
I'm doing my best not to worry or get too anxious. I'm just trying to believe that this pregnancy is normal and healthy. I want so badly to meet this little one. I want so badly to get his/her room prepared for their home coming. I want SO BADLY to be a mommy!!!!
Monday cannot come soon enough!!! I can't wait to see my baby, and Lord willing, rejoice in a healthy heart beat!!!!
Praying.... Having Faith in our Lord that all is well with this little life.
ReplyDeleteI'm praying so very hard for you and your little bean!!! Can't wait for Monday!
ReplyDeleteHi- Clicked on your link on JM, and just wanted to wish you a joyful Easter. Celebrate the hope and new life that is promised to all of us in our risen Lord!! I'll be praying for you and your precious little baby. I hope your ultrasound is smooth sailing!
ReplyDeletePraying for tomorrow. Grow "peanut" grow!
ReplyDelete