My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

7 weeks pregnant


7 weeks pregnant today and symptoms are pretty much the same. Boobs keep getting bigger and bigger.... I hope they stop soon! Nausea is starting up though, I can say I've never experienced that before. I haven't thrown up yet, I just constantly feel like I'm on the verge though. Anything I eat makes me feel sick afterwards. Even thinking about food makes me sick... about the only thing that doesn't is fresh fruit. mmmm. strawberries, apples, and oranges. Even water is making me gag.

One more week until i reach Adriel's benchmark. I won't have an u/s until 9.3 weeks so I won't know 100% that every is ok until then, but I'm trying to have faith! So please continue to pray for my sweet little peanut. I'm so looking forward to meeting this little one, holding, and caring for him or her.

5 comments:

  1. Cute photo! The little bump is there! And trust me, your boobs will continue to grow from her on out baby!! Cocoa butter morning and night helps to soothe the stretching skin.

    With Robb, I craved fish and chips and sauerkraut. With Sara, nectarines, hershey bars and avocados! With Cubby, I craved all paper work to be final, once and for all!!!!! :0)

    From what I've read, nausea is a great sign - horrible feeling, but great sign! :0)

    How fun this all is Peanut!! What a wonderful present from God!!

    Love,
    Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm...fresh fruit and cheese puffs, don't forget the cheese puffs! Love the tummy that's holding my grandchild. I can't wait to meet the little one that I love already. God take care of this baby, my baby and her hubby.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. mom- the cheese puffs is a newer craving lol. but one that is undeniable.... mmm cheese puffs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet watching The Office didn't help w/ that craving one bit!! Ken Chau said that after that episode, the next day they were playing the cheese puff toss at his work! Someone had gotten a big Costco sized bag earlier that week!

    I can't believe it's only 1 1/2 weeks until your next ultrasound!! Woo hooo!!!
    Love you!
    Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another weekly update photo shoot please!

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete