This blog is a dedication and celebration of the beautiful gift of life God has blessed a once "barren" woman. A place to share my life experiences as a mother, wife, friend and child of God. A place to vent my struggles with infertility and trying to conceive. And a place to share the amazing things God is doing in my life everyday!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Go ahead sciatic nerve, pinch all you want cuz i don't care! i got's me a blessing!!!
Oh, the blessings of pregnancy symptoms!!! Honestly, i really do think they are blessings lol, even the painful ones like my sciatic nerve. It can be paralyzing at times, but, oh well, It's SO WORTH IT!!!! Thank you LORD for the pain in my butt!!! Thank you LORD for the huge sore boobs lol!! And thank you for waking me up every 2 hours with a trip to the potty, just to remind me that I've been blessed with a miracle. Thank you for the little cramps and stretching in my uterus that tells me my baby is growing!! Thank you for the exhaustion you give me, reminding me to rest, so my baby can develop properly! THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh the blessings of a longed for pregnancy. I had miscarriages before my pregnancy with my son and welcomed these type of things. I am continuing to pray for you and have checked every day for updates. HOORAY FOR PREGNANCY!!
ReplyDeleteAMEN SISTA!! THANK YOU LORD!! I'm SOO very HAPPY for YOU!
ReplyDeletethanks ladies :)
ReplyDelete