My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

11 weeks pregnant!




11 weeks today! And the headaches still keep on comin'. Other than that, my only symptoms are peeing a lot, sensitive breasts, sciatic nerve pain, hip pain, ligaments stretching, gassy, tiredness, cranky, emotional.... i guess that's alot, but I don't feel THAT pregnant.... It's weird. Maybe I'm just used to all the symptoms so they don't really effect me anymore.




Next week is my appointment with the doctor, i cannot WAIT to get that over with. I'm going to have a little party when it's over.




Please Lord, please let the appointment go flawlessly like all the others. Please allow the baby's heartbeat to show up quickley. I will have faith that everything is fine and trust you to care for my little one. Please calm my heart and help me to trust you!!!


I ask this is Jesus' name, AMEN!!!




I can't wait to feel my uterus pop up above the pubic bone! lol That probably sounds weird, but i don't care. Right now, my *bump* is really just all my organs being pushed out of the way lol, so i guess it's cool that it's getting bigger, but it feels kinda silly that it's just my organs and not the baby yet haha. SOON though, SOON.




I don't look much different from last week. But here is a pic for you all :)




3 comments:

  1. You just ruined it for me....your organs and NOT the baby??? I am just going to erase that info from my mind and tell myself that that little bump is INDEED my great niece/nephew! lah lah lah, lah lah lah. Okay. All set! :0)

    I am sooooo excited Meliss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time is your appt. on Friday?
    Love,
    Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's at 9:40 AM..... uuuggggg i just want to get it over with!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete