God knows me so well... he knew my heart was begining to worry. I dug into the word to find his peace and i DID find it, but I think God wanted to put a cherry on top ;)
My fertility office's called saying they needed to reschedule my ultrasound to today.
My RE's wife broke her leg, so he had to cancel my appt for monday. I went in today and saw my little one!!! Baby measured 1 day ahead at 9 wks 1 day. HR was 197??!!!! I asked if it was too high, and he said No way, and that it looked great!! I've just never heard of one so stinkin' high. We saw the baby's brain, arms, and legs, hands and feet, but best of all..... WE SAW BABY WIGGLE!!!! Baby was moving all around stretching little legs and looked like it was either doing abs crunches, or dancing LOL. It was the most amazing experience of my life *sigh*
So anyways, I graduated from my fertility clinic and am now officially under the care of my OB only.
Here are some pics of my cute little wiggler :) and another weekly belly pic. Also here is the link to the newest u/s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6EFWSqA1f8&feature=channel_page
My fertility office's called saying they needed to reschedule my ultrasound to today.
My RE's wife broke her leg, so he had to cancel my appt for monday. I went in today and saw my little one!!! Baby measured 1 day ahead at 9 wks 1 day. HR was 197??!!!! I asked if it was too high, and he said No way, and that it looked great!! I've just never heard of one so stinkin' high. We saw the baby's brain, arms, and legs, hands and feet, but best of all..... WE SAW BABY WIGGLE!!!! Baby was moving all around stretching little legs and looked like it was either doing abs crunches, or dancing LOL. It was the most amazing experience of my life *sigh*
So anyways, I graduated from my fertility clinic and am now officially under the care of my OB only.
Here are some pics of my cute little wiggler :) and another weekly belly pic. Also here is the link to the newest u/s.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6EFWSqA1f8&feature=channel_page


What a wonderful answer to prayer!!! So many have prayed on you and Brian's behalf! God heard our pleas and has formed this beautiful miracle inside of you, knowing that you two would be just the right parents for this little one!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd of course Hazel did not want to be out of the loop either!! Tell her "Good job on your excellent hygiene Hazel!" for me!!!
Love,
Auntie
Wonderful ultrasound pics -- many blessings to you and your healthy baby!
ReplyDeleteI just crept on over here from the JustMommies forum and thought I'd say hi :).