My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

13 weeks pregnant!!!!


Good grief I feel like a fatty!!! I have only gained 2 pounds though, so I don't really understand why I'm looking so fat without weighing much more!

Things are going well! I have been having some back aches, sore hips and peeing even more frequently! speaking of peeing... two days ago I sneazed and peed a little... yikes! guess it's time for keagals lol.

Other than that I feel pretty normal! My head aches have eased up, but my energy level hasn't :( I feel very unmotivated around the house which drives me nuts because there is so much to Do!!!!

Tomarow Brian and I are going to a family wedding, after I pick Brandon up from the airport ofcourse, so that should be fun :)

Hopefully everyone is enjoying their weekend :)



GOD IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's so exciting to see your tummy growing!! I wonder how big Mistletoe will be??! You do know that BIG babies run in our family (not counting Sara's little squirts!)

    Love you Peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 weeks!! Where's the photo??

    ReplyDelete