Today was a good day! Praise the Lord!!! We heard the heartbeat the minute the doppler touched my belly :) YAY!!! Heart rate was between 145 and 150 beats per minute. Now i deffinatly believe that what I have been feeling have been little baby movements in my tum tum :)
Our gender ultrasound is scheduled for July 9th!!!! So about 2 1/2 weeks until we find out what we got in there!!!!!!!!!!! wooo hooo
After the appt we went to Motherhood Maternity and I got some cute maternity items! They are so comfy!! I just can't believe I am buying maternity clothes... God is so good. I remember feeling like this would never happen. I am so thankful every day for his goodness and his blessings :)
Thanks again to all of you who continue to hold me in your prayers :)
<><>
That is one strong, healthy baby you have in there!! Can't wait for the gender results!!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Auntie
Yay! I am so happy for you! 16 wks already! You'll be half way there in no time!
ReplyDeleteBlessings-
Maria