My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

14 weeks pregnant!



14 weeks pregnant......
Today is 14 weeks!!! I feel pretty good, really gassy though!! but I'm not really sure if that is anything new har har har. Tummy is getting pretty hard and sticking out a lot further than I thought it would at this stage! I swear it looks so much bigger in the pictures too.
I'm so hungry allllll the time and i get really sick of cooking and preparing food all the time... but it has to be done....
If it isn't my imagination, i have been feeling teeny tiny movements latley when I lay down. All last night I felt these little bubble feelings in my tummy, i kept waiting for gas to accompany it lol, but it never did. I wish I was confident enough to say "THAT was the baby" but not quite yet. I cannot wait for the undeniable kicks and punches lol.
Next appt is still 2 weeks away, seems so far! Then Hopefully I can get in 2 weeks after that for the BIG u/s. So here's hoping that in 4 weeks we will know what gender the baby is!!! woo hoo! I cannot wait to start painting and deciding on pattern's and themes :)
Thankyou God for you wonderful gift! Praise you Lord, for the amazing things you do! I LOVE YOU!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tummy! You have been blessed to be one of those glowing mommy-to-be's. Congrats on entering your 2nd trimester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot! So fun to watch Baby grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about being sick of cooking and thinking about food all the time... I have been super focused on a healthy diet even while TTC and I get soooo sick of thinking/planning/shopping/cooking/reading etc. etc. It starts to seem like food is the whole universe! ugh... but you are building a whole BABY! Which is such a miracle and makes it all worth it. Congrats on making it to your second trimester healthy and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg girl I can't believe how cute of a bump you've got already! I'm jealous! You look so very happy too :)

    ReplyDelete