My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

17 weeks!!!



3 more weeks until this pregnancy is half over!!!!! I cannot wait to hold this baby in my arms! Here is my 17 week pic, and a pic of me sucking in, because it looks ridiculous heheh

I still look fat, not pregnant :( and I still have only gained a total of 3.5 lbs. Is that normal?

1 week 6 days until we know the gender! I cannot believe it! Everything will change once we find out! We will have a name for the baby, a theme for the nursery... I just cannot contain my excitement!!! AHHHHHHH

Not much else to report, I have a sore throat right now, so I'm just laying low the last two days, hoping to kick in the crotch so I don't have to go in and be treated (yes, sore throat's have crotches) Other than that, things are going great :)

3 comments:

  1. 3.5 pounds is great!!! At 16 weeks, I had gained 6lbs. but I had two babies....so it seems to me like you are right on track!! I LOVE the picture of you sucking in...LOL..I used to do that all the time! It's so weird isn't it???

    I can't believe you'll be 1/2 way through this pregnancy in just a few short weeks! WOW! Where does the time go??? I cannot wait to find out what you're baking in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks hun. I'm really suprised by how fast things are going. My last pregnancy was much MUCH shorter but felt like it lasted way longer than this one has!

    I'm praying for you and hoping everything works out with your FET. I wanna celebrate your BFP SO BAD I CAN TASTE IT!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great baby bump!! I can't wait to finally see mine. I never thought of things as half over already, that's incredible!

    ReplyDelete