My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

20 weeks!





WAHOOOOOO 20 weeks!!! I honestly never thought I'd be here. I'm just beyond excited :) Not only am I insanely happy to be progressing in my pregnancy so flawlessly, I am feeling Ronan regularly every day and listening to his heartbeat via a stethescope every night. I call it my "nightly listen" hehe. Brian puts on the sthethy ;) and finds the heartbeat for me, and I listen with a goofy smile on my face until Ronan starts kicking and moving away from stethy. I honestly couldn't be happier, or more thankful. Praise God for these wonderful gifts we don't deserve!! Only 20 more weeks to go, Less than 140 more days!!!!

My 20 week pic will come tomarow. My sciatic is killing me tonight and i am just gonna kick it on the couch.

In sadder news, our beloved family dog Bob died today :( He was old and very loved. It was just his time i supposed. Poor old Bobby. Sweetest doggy in the world.

I have also decided not to watch anymore of those 911 shows on the discovery channel. Today there was one about a pregnant lady who was on bedrest. Her house was broken into, and while she was on the phone with a 911 operator, the scum who broke into her house came at her and took advantage of her. Finally the police showed up to bust him... but still... had I beed in that room, I would have sent that man to God's judgment!!!! I was so upset by the tv show I was crying frantically. I don't know why it impacted me so much, but my heart just ached so badly for her, and I was so furiously mad I was screaming at my tv through my tears... blech. No more of that for me.

On that happy note, I am out for the night :) I will update tomarow with my 20 week pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment