I got some paint samples for Ronan's room and when I first put them on the wall, I hated the blue I choose. It looked like white!! But then, after it dried it was just perfect!!! So i think tomarow I will go get the rest of the painting supplies that I need so I can get to work!!
My in-laws gave us their old queen sized bed for our guest room, which will actually be a guest room when Brandon moves out in Septmember. That way, when parents come to visit/help after Ronan is born, they won't have to sleep on an air mattress hehe.
I also finished my registries!! Walmart, Target and Babies R Us. Yes, my baby shower is still 70 days away (who's counting?) but I was too excited to wait, and was dying to put one together :) Brian and I had a lot of fun!!!
My sciatic is acting up again, which leaves me somewhat helpless at home. I really do enjoy being at home, but with the sciatic pain I get a little restless. I'm really trying to focus my attention on the things i CAN do around the house, rather than get irritated at the dishes and laundry that pile up, because it kills my back to bend over and try to do it.. blech.
Other than that, things are going very well. I absolutly love feeling this little guy wiggle around every day! I'm SO BLESSED! Thank you LORD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment