My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

18 weeks pregnant!



18 weeks today! That means only 6 days until we find out the gender!!! YIPEEE!!! I have been feeling a lot of weird nudges latley. They almost feel like little muscles spasms, but in my uterus. Everytime I feel those little flutters I can't help but smile, then I stop whatever I am doing and concentrate really hard to see if I can feel another.
We are heading down to Salem tonight to spend 4th of July with mom and dad. That will be really fun :)
Poor little Hazel is healing pretty well since her surgery :( I cannot seem to slow her down!!! The first two days she was pretty calm and out of it still, but now she is running and jumping all over. Her stitches still look really good, so I guess it's not hurting her. She still takes lots of rests here and there, so hopefully she will be all better soon.
The gender poll seems to be showing a very close TIE between a girl and boy!! only a couple days left to vote, it should be interesting to see who is right :)

1 comment: