Today is September 4th, which means exactly 3 more months until our due date!!! YAY for the third trimester!!!! SO CLOSE, but it still seems so far away.
A lot has happened, or is happening. Brian's car broke down :( so now we begin the search for another vehicle. Preferably an incredibly inexpensive one that will last us atleast a year with no problems. After then we hope to get a somewhat decent vehicle for Brian to drive. We are also currently working on a loan reconstruction for our mortgage, praying that our monthly payments will drop so that Brian can switch to one job. Brian is also hoping to transfer to the Costco closest to our hope. Right now his commute is about 45 minutes give or take, each way.
My brother in law Brandon is moving out. He has been renting a room from us for about 6 months now. We will miss seeing him, but it will also be nice to have some times together before Ronan comes :) We miss the privacy we had, so that will be cool. I will also have another project to work on. The guest bedroom!! I will be painting that hideous room and making it all pretty for guests (mostly parents when they come to help out after Ronan is born)
Other than that, things are going very awesome. I feel blessed to say that pregnancy wise, everything is still looking good. Ronan is deffinatly establishing a routine. He is so active at times my belly looks like a bouncy house! haha, I love every minute of it though. God trully has blessed our socks off. Every time I feel this little blessing move inside me, I am about brought to tears. I know I don't deserve this miracle. I know he is a gift, and promise from my loving Savior.
Only 3 months to go until I hold you in my arms Ronan!!! I cannot wait to care for you, and snuggle you! You are going to be surrounded by family and friends who are just going to love you to pieces.
Please stay safe little one. I know God has great plans for you!
Kachunga.
ReplyDelete