My boys

My boys

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

30 weeks down, 10 more to go!



30 weeks!!!! Horray! I feel like I am getting bigger every day now! like HUGE. I cannot imagine him having much room to grow anymore! I've been getting quite a few braxton hicks lately, it gets me really excited about going into labor, i cannot WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
My shower is a week from now!! This coming Saturday. I cannot wait to celebrate Ronan's life.
On monday we have our 3rd (out of 4) child birthing class. This will be the one where we have to watch the "video" hehe, Brian is NOT looking forward to it. I personally cannot wait to see his reaction.
Not much else is going on right now. Brian took some time off work because he threw out his back. I'm not complaining all that much because It's great taking care of him and having him home. Sad that he is hurting, but happy he's here :)
We got a swing a little bit ago, and finally got the batteries for it today. It's so fun playing with it and imagining my little babe taking naps in there, or looking at all the little gadgets with wonder.
I SO look forward to seeing his precious little face. The face God created for him. It's a miracle to know that he is kniting him together right now as we speak! Well, he is pretty much already knitted, he's just getting fatter now :)
I long to look into those precious little eyes, knowing that this child is MINE and I am meant to take care of him, he is my miracle, my gift from God...

I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!

2 comments: